Edit rooms faster with the new room editor
Fast, immersive, and loaded with new features — the new editor is a complete rewrite and has undo/redo commands, copy/pasting, refined object placement, group transformations, and tiny new features.
Read about all its tools and hotkeys here, or try them by yourself!
Simplify your code with new events
Ct.js now has more than just 4 events: new system includes pointer events, timers, animation events, collisions (with
ct.place), physics (with
ct.matter), actions, and old events as well, which are now called Lifecycle events!
The system is fully moddable, meaning that catmod developers can add their own events, too! Read more about modded events here.
Dozens of improvements and features from our community
- saber reworked the
ct.desktop catmod for finer control over desktop builds 💪 as well as added three new UI themes 🏵️
- Firecakes updated tutorials and made a
vgui catmod with a textbox
- araujo921 pushed fixes for Linux and translated all the docs to Brazilian Portuguese! 😱 🇧🇷
- GambleBranch updated Dutch translation 🇳🇪
- progzone122 added a Ukrainian translation for ct.js 🇺🇦
- omartek translated ctjs.rocks site and tutorials to Italian! 🇮🇹
- markmehere added support for huge textures and a special flag to output transparent textures
- ghost fixed my faulty grammar in ct.js docs
I hope I haven't skipped anyone here. Thank you for all the contributions! ❤️🔥 They help me focus on bigger tasks.
You can read the full changelog here.
Download ct.js v3.0.0